We Need YOUR Help With The Golf Tournament
We need volunteers
I need to raise money for my kidney transplant.
First of all, I would like to thank Bill Celler our web guru of Citadel Atlanta, who put together my website. It’s http://www.burning-daylight.com/ There you can find information about my needs for a kidney transplant.
We need volunteers to help with the logistics of the golf tournament. If you’ve already donated your time to be there, thank you again. But if you haven’t, please email me back to let me know if you can be there. I need you. I have to start compiling a list of volunteers immediately.
This year’s event will be held Monday, April 18, 2011 at the well-manicured Callahan Golf Links in Waleska, Georgia. Registration begins at 11 AM, with tee-off at 1 PM. The cost for this event is only $400.00 per foursome. This price includes 18 holes of golf, riding cart, range balls, Hooters Buffalo Wings, a Subway snack, and various awards.
You and your friends can donate to my kidney fund online. Go to: http://www.burning-daylight.com/ . There you'll see a button to 'click' and donate.
Thank you so much for contributing to the Steve Boomer Sutton Kidney fund.
It’s tax deductable.
Email me to request more information at: SteveESuttonabc@netzero.com
I need to raise money for my kidney transplant.
First of all, I would like to thank Bill Celler our web guru of Citadel Atlanta, who put together my website. It’s http://www.burning-daylight.com/ There you can find information about my needs for a kidney transplant.
We need volunteers to help with the logistics of the golf tournament. If you’ve already donated your time to be there, thank you again. But if you haven’t, please email me back to let me know if you can be there. I need you. I have to start compiling a list of volunteers immediately.
This year’s event will be held Monday, April 18, 2011 at the well-manicured Callahan Golf Links in Waleska, Georgia. Registration begins at 11 AM, with tee-off at 1 PM. The cost for this event is only $400.00 per foursome. This price includes 18 holes of golf, riding cart, range balls, Hooters Buffalo Wings, a Subway snack, and various awards.
You and your friends can donate to my kidney fund online. Go to: http://www.burning-daylight.com/ . There you'll see a button to 'click' and donate.Thank you so much for contributing to the Steve Boomer Sutton Kidney fund.
It’s tax deductable.
Email me to request more information at: SteveESuttonabc@netzero.com

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home