STILL looking for someone who is willing to donate one of their kidneys for my transplant.

The first step is matching blood types. A positive is the blood type.
If you're A positive/negative or O positive/negative that will work.
After that it's step two: tissue match. And then about two days of testing at the hospital.
We need to move to the next level of required fund raising..the rest of the $10,000.00 required by the hospital. Currently, I'm about $7,000.00 short of this goal.
If it were not a matter of life or death I would not ask for more consideration, but time is critical and I have no recourse. So if you can help with any donation no matter how small, it will help me get the life saving transplant I need. If you cannot help in some small way I sincerely ask for and appreciate your prayers.
Thank you, for your help to raise funds for a kidney transpalnt.
Please make contribution checks to help raise funds for my kidney transplant to: Steve Sutton 697 Henry Scott Road Ball Ground, GA 30107.For: Steve Boomer Sutton Kidney Fund
These donations will be placed in an account with The Georgia Transplant Foundation to get the matching funds needed for my kidney transplant.A secure donation can be made at: http://www.burning-daylight.com/

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home